Naturtint 4M - Mahogany Chestnut 155ml
NATURTINT 4M Mahogany Chestnut 155ml
Naturtint hair colour products are manufactured to the very highest international standards using ecofriendly, biodegradable packaging. They are also suitable for vegans and against animal testing. Naturtint Permanent Hair colourant contains no Ammonia, Resorcinol or Sodium Metabisulphate (harsh ingredients often used in hair dyes) and is enriched with the highest quality, active vegetable ingredients to gently complement the hair colouring process and leave hair with a natural healthy colour, volume and shine. You can go as dark as you like with Naturtint, but you can only lighten by one or two shades in one colouring. For example, if you are naturally/currently similar to the 5N, you could use the 6N or 7N, or even the 6G or 7C if you were looking to change the tone as well as lighten the hair. As a general rule, most people suit shades one or two darker or lighter than their natural shade, as this generally suits their skin tone.
Naturtint Permanent Hair colourant with Vegetable Ingredients.
1. The leading alternative hair colour in the UK health market and fastest growing colourant in Spain.
2. 30 colours can be mixed easily and economically to create an infinite range - Colour Guide.
3. No ammonia, parabens or resorcinol - dermatologically tested.
4. Covers 100% grey and can lighten up to 2 shades at a time.
Enriched with Soya, Corn, Coconut and Wheat Extracts.
5. Selected natural and organically approved and certified ingredients.
6. Adds wonderful shine and vitality to the hair.
PEG-2 Oleamine, Aqua (Water), Cocamide DEA, Alcohol Denat (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, Oleic Acid, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Triticum Vulgare, Soy, Corn, Avena Sativa), Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Ascorbate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance). (+/-) p-Phenylenediamine, 4-Amino-2 Hydroxytolueno.p-Aminophenol, 2-Methyl-Resorcinol, m-Aminophenol, 4-Chloro Resorcinol, N,N-Bis (Hydroxyethyl) p-Phenylenediamine sulphate, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxy- Ethylaminoanisole sulphate.